9/26/2012

A GREAT FIND

I cannot help but share with you this great find.
I went to my local supermarket to buy some things I needed for dinner, when in one of the aisles I found something very familiar to me.
You will see as I have said before I am from Costa Rica and since I live here in San Diego I had a hard time finding some characteristic products of my country, well, today was different to my surprise I found that black beans are also common in my country.
You cannot imagine the happy face I had to see the package, don't get me wrong I'm very happy to be here, but occasionally I miss my country and seeing today those black beans was amazing for me. And you know what I did right? I buy a lot of them.
Believe me exciting moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear all the suggestions, recommendations and more from you. Let me know what is in your mind, thanks. :D