9/30/2012

CHOCOLATE-CARAMEL ICE CREAM easy 5 ingredients #SundaySupper

Ok I bet right now you may be wondering why I did an ice cream recipe if already started the fall. Well to start let you know that this recipe is a creation of which I am very proud and around here we still have a very hot weather.
To spare the hassle of waiting for hours for the ice cream to be ready, it seemed important to create a recipe practical, easy, and with few ingredients, this week's #SundaySupper family wants to give easy and delicious recipes with only 5 ingredients.
So come and enjoy the delicious recipes we have prepared for you, easy, delicious and as I mentioned before very easy.

INGREDIENTS
  • 100 grams of semi sweet chocolate cut into chunks
  • 30 Caramels
  • 2 tablespoons heavy cream
  • 1 cup nut topping
  • 1.5 qt of vanilla ice cream
DIRECTIONS

In a small saucepan, place caramels and whipping cream over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.

In a blender, place the frozen medium speed and gradually add the melted caramels, chocolate and topping.
Stir for 3 minutes.

Place in a container and freeze for 8 hours.

Serve and enjoy.

Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Level of the recipe: Easy

If you want more easy recipes here is a list from this amazing family.


Breakfast, Starters, Butters and Jams:
Main Dishes:
Desserts:
Beverages:
Please be sure you join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 4:00 pm(PT) for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat where we’ll talk about our favorite 5 Ingredient Recipes! All you have to do is follow the #SundaySupper hashtag, or you can follow us through TweetChat!  We’d also love to feature your  recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board and share them with all of our followers!


28 comments:

  1. Does it get any better than chocolate and caramel together? Fantastic and easy idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to chocolate and a double yes to caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the Ben and Jerry's I buy! Great recipe Kathya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I get to comment on your post!

    This looks fabulous Kathya! There's nothing better than chocolate and caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family is going to love this! Put in the freezer for 8 hours? Easy peasy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...could it get any easier than this?! YUM! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate? Caramel? Ice Cream? Yes please!
    This looks so easy and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't beat caramel and chocolate? What exactly are you referring to when you say nut topping?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I eat anything with caramel in it-add in the chocolate and I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy! Love caramel, chocolate and nuts together. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's like a turtle in ice cream form! Works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow- so simple! What is the consistency when it's done? (regardless, I think I'm trying this soon! YUM!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 5 ingredents in 5 minutes??!!! Awesome!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my you had me at caramel. delish!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice - I lve anything caramel! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can make ice cream all year as far as I am concerned!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this mix of add ins!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can have ice cream any season! Especially if it's so delicious like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great way to customize plain ice cream. Nice combination of mix-ins for this one. You cannot go wrong with chocolate and caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is the nut topping wet or dry?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love chocolate and caramel together, this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love chocolate and caramel! I am going to make this and put some sea salt on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now that is what I call a nice and simple ice cream recipe. Is the nut topping just chopped nuts are does it have something else in it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ice cream is always welcome in any season I guess....love the idea using chocolate and caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome!Love the chocolate and caramel combo in this icecream!!! I bet it tasted delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all the suggestions, recommendations and more from you. Let me know what is in your mind, thanks. :D