3/03/2012

READY FOR SPRING

Spring is coming and this season is special to start planting.

I started to create my small garden this time I decided to plant herbs that I use constantly in the kitchen, basil, cilantro, oregano and thyme.

Fresh and delicious flavors that are a must in my home.

They are precious and every day I follow the advice of my grandmother, plants are living things and we must show love and talk so that they grow big and strong.

At first it's weird but now even my daughters help and greet in the mornings. It is very important to have fresh, quality products and what better way to plant them yourself.

Make your own garden, I recommend it.



2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Still too cold here. It's snowing today. Hoping spring comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about growing my own herb garden.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all the suggestions, recommendations and more from you. Let me know what is in your mind, thanks. :D