11/16/2011

CAPRESE STYLE PASTA SALAD

I belong to a group of parent volunteers in my daughter's class.
And there was an activity for the teachers and each class had to bring a meal.
I offered to bring pasta salad, and my great interest was give them something very tasty.
It is truly an excellent way to impress in any activity that you have.

INGREDIENTS

1 box of Penne pasta style
3 / 4 cup pesto (you can buy in any supermarket)
11 / 2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 balls of fresh Mozzarella cheese cut into small pieces.

DIRECTIONS

Cook pasta according to package directions.
Once ready, remove from heat, drain well and pour cold water to stop the cooking process.
Pour into a large bowl and add the pesto, stir until well incorporated, add the tomatoes and cheese, stir gently to avoid damage the texture of the tomatoes.

Cool for 15 minutes before serving or serve immediately.

I would not recommend making this recipe from one day to another because the texture of the pasta will not be the same.

Remember to buy a good quality pesto.

Serves 8 people.

Versión en español CLICK AQUI

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear all the suggestions, recommendations and more from you. Let me know what is in your mind, thanks. :D